The Owner

My photo
For Those Who Hate Me: I Was Born To Express Not To Impress!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I am The Girl

  • I'm the girl who will put her head on your shoulder, not because she's sleepy, but because she wants to be closer to you...
  • I'm the girl who likes to be kissed in the rain, more than inside your bedroom or in an expensive restaurant...
  • I'm the girl who says,"ok, but you owe me..." jokingly not because I actually want something, but because it means I get to spend more time with you...
  • I'm the girl you can take absolutely anywhere and I will (or at least try to) have fun because it means I am spending time with you...
  • I'm the girl who is incredibly picky, but when I find someone I like I want to spend the whole night curled up in their arms...
  • I'm the girl who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me...
  • I'm the girl who actually keeps her body parts in her clothing in public... most of the time
  • I'm the girl who never gives up hope even when I tell others I have...
  • I'm the girl who once I let you into my heart, there's always a place there with your name on it. And even if we spend time apart, I'm the girl who never forgets you.
  • I'm the girl who loves to end a hug with a kiss...
  • I'm the girl who you can talk to about anything...
  • I'm the girl who laughs at your jokes...
  • I'm the girl who will have many inside jokes with you and will remember each one...
  • I'm the girl who will brag about you to all of my friends...
  • I'm the girl who will listen to you talk...
  • I'm the girl who really does want to be friends after a break up...
  • I'm the girl who loves it when you hug me for no apparent reason...
  • I'm the girl who loves it when you hug me from behind or kiss me on the forehead..
  • I'm the girl who loves you for you, and doesn't care what other people say about us...
  • I'm the girl who loves it when you introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend...
  • I'm the girl who loves the feeling when you take me by the hand without saying a word...

No comments:

Post a Comment